Saturday, January 31, 2015

This months recap :)

Wow This past month FLEW by. I know people always say that but it is so darn true.

Since I work two jobs, I have double the fun :) Last week one of my co workers left so of course we did the responsible adult thing and went bar hopping, sang karaoke and just got wasted! There is nothing like the shame of having to face your Managers the next morning after you made a fool of yourself the night before. Lets just say giving me the mic was a bad idea...


Last night was my coworkers from another jobs birthday celebration at his bar. You know it was a good night when you get the bartender drunk ;) Lets just say that there is an enormous comparison between Philippinos and white people singing. I'll leave it at that. 


Besides all that I now have a bunch of cute guppies. Free tank from sister in law and the fish from a guy that is about to pcs so he gave them away. Bought some gravel, heater and of course some live plans. Ta-da!






No comments:

Post a Comment